Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Personality Type

ESFJ's are usually cooperative people and we get seem to get along with other people and tend to bring up others instead of criticizing others. The way ESFJ's stick out against other people is that we help others when they need it most. Another famous ESFJ is George Washington.

    I seem to have no strong preference of anything




The description of an ESFJ almost fits me. I like to get things done on time and I like to be social with other people, once I get to know them. I'm a pretty easy-going guy except if someone is annoying me a lot or not doing any sort of work, then I lose my temper. I really don't notice what everyone else needs in their lives but I try when I can. I'm also not to mean about little mistakes that happen. I'm not a huge talker, I am more on the quiet side but sometimes I can get carried away. The biggest thing is that I want to be appreciated for what I do but it seems like no one does. A thing that doesn't fit me is I don't like to get things out of the way all the time, I like to have fun, then work.



When someone usually needs help I try to help in the best way I can. If someone is not understanding what to do I can explain but not very good. I like to get others involved even if they don't want to. I don't force but I plead. It's just like the saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." What makes me get mad is if someone doesn't do something a certain way, usually I like things done a certain way which is like my dad in a way. I do tend to have strong opinions how other's are behaving and what is the right way to do something. If someone is doing something that makes me uncomfortable I just walk away, but if it's bad I speak up. I do have pretty good manners I am never really rude at all. Usually when I'm tired you probably don't want to say something that is mean or I get really mad, but I can control it. If something happens to me usually I will not forget but I don't hold a grudge. If I'm doing a project I like to hear step by step instructions that I can understand what to do or then I'm really lost. I'm really more like my father because we have the same interests and we have the same habit's like not having a clean room, piling up junk, etc. It's just how the guys in our family are, but my mom is the complete opposite, it has to be clean and spotless, but they both know what's best for me and hope I'm successful, but I am different from them and everyone else and that's who I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment