Thursday, September 18, 2014

AB Sequence


 What I learned about this project is how to do one idea and turn it into two different 6 shot sequences and how to work as a team for shooting shots. What I will apply to my next project is probably to motivate myself to try to contribute as much as I can and try to come up with some ideas. Although I can't really come up with them I usually need someone to bounce ideas off of. To define collaboration, in my words is that collaboration is when you work with 1 or more people and try to accomplish something. This really was important to my project and group because we worked as a team and you know the old saying "Two heads are better than one" It is true, if you work together and get stuff done it is a whole lot faster hen doing it by yourself. Teamwork is one of the most important things and life and I hope to continue to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment