Thursday, October 9, 2014

Final (The Interview)


 
This is video was about me getting interviewed by Evan Musil about this quarter of e-comm in the video strand. This quarter has been really fun, this program is a great program and it makes me think more about college and what I want to be when I'm older. The class was awesome in 2nd hour, everyone was focused and working with different people made it a lot better so that you could get to know them. Everyone was contributing for every project so it made it easier and faster to get something done. The hard part of this class was being creative and coming up with new ideas, but we all did very well with that. I think I did a pretty good job in this class this quarter, I got every assignment turned in on time. What I learned is how to use final cut pro and use different short cut keys and that really came into effect of when we edited. I also learned how to use the 6 shot sequence and that was a sequence we used the whole quarter, and it was a great thing to use in the video. I learned a lot more of what video entertainment is then what I knew before. Overall, this a great class to be in with a lot of students that are different like you are to them, and coming to work. That's going to help us in the future big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment