Monday, December 15, 2014

Web Project

This web project was my first project using Adobe Dreamweaver. It was a very long process and it took a lot of steps and it was very difficult at some points. The parts that were hard were making some of the new CSS rules, because if you didn't follow the steps correctly than you would be in trouble because you can't undo it. What also was hard was getting the links to work. Even if you are one letter off, you have to start over the link process. It doesn't take long but it takes time off from finishing. Overall the project was fun, I got to experience something I've never done before and it gets me into the Web Design strand. The web project will help me with Web Design in the future. A few questions I have about web design are What do we do in the future of High School and Is this a good job in the job industry?

Below are some of the things I created in Adobe Dreamweaver for the Web Project




No comments:

Post a Comment