Friday, October 13, 2017

Weekly Blog 10/13


This article is on the U.S Men's National Soccer Team and how they were eliminated from contention for the World Cup by Trinidad and Tobago.

What the journalist did well was give a summary of the awful loss by USA and explain now what the role will be for them. I also liked how they inserted a tweet from a foreign person and their reaction to USA losing.

What I didn't like was that the article did not go into detail, and was only a couple of paragraphs long. The journalist could have done a better job of showing tweets from citizens on their thoughts of the game, as well as, provide more opinion on the game itself.

What I would use in my work is using different sources to relay information and get people's reaction of events that happened to strengthen the angle of my story.


https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/usa-eliminated-from-2018-world-cup-in-following-shocking-loss-to-trinidad-and-tobago/

No comments:

Post a Comment